sfMacIndie 2010 is for independent Mac and iPhone developers, WWDC attendees and anyone else that’s interested in attending. It will be a great opportunity to connect and network with people before WWDC starts! sfMacIndie is about community.
sfMacIndie would absolutely not be possible without the sponsors.
Primary Sponsor: eSellerate
Major Sponsors: SmileOnMyMac, CloudMade, The Omni Group.
Contributing Sponsors: FastMac.
Promotional Sponsors: OfficeTime, Pragmatic Bookshelf, MultiLingual, Blue Box Group.
Organized by: Vela Design Group.
When: 5:00 to 9:00 PM on Sunday, June 6, 2010
Where: Jillian’s, 101 4th Street (near Mission), San Francisco
Age requirement: none
Cost: $10 (cash at the door).
- Everyone will be admitted whether you’re on the list or not (as long as the venue is not full).
- If you RSVP and check in at the event it makes it easier for us to email you the coupons and discounts shown on the RSVP page.
- If you attend and you’re not on the list and would like the coupons and discounts on the RSVP page, leave us a business card AND RSVP as soon as you can.
- At this moment, it looks like the venue will not be full. Our attendee list is at 400 and Jillian’s can hold 550+. This year we have the main dining room, bar area and the lower dining room.
- Be sure to check out some of the sponsor tables in the lower dining room.
Have fun. See you soon! Also, remember that you can pick up your WWDC badge at registration before sfMacIndie.